Part Time Sales Associate
Jack Rogers - Ever since Jackie Kennedy went to Capri and brought back a flat sandal with whipstitched leather and an iconic Rondelle that would go on to become the classic Jack Rogers sandal, we’ve been creating beautiful shoes and accessories that brighten every day. With an unmistakable ease, effortless style and optimistic view on life, Jack Rogers is at home wherever it goes in the world.
Our Sales Associates are the heart and soul of Jack Rogers and are committed to providing the ultimate experience to all our customers. This role will provide you with an opportunity to be a Jack Rogers ambassador to our customers, servicing them and building long-standing relationships with them.
Location: 3500 Peachtree Road NE, Phipps Plaza Mall, Atlanta, GA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the Company’s objectives and making decisions based on its priorities and values.
- Providing a solution oriented and forward thinking approach to customers’ needs.
- Creating personal sales and clienteling strategies with management based on store metrics and goals.
- Representing your best self to customers and establishing positive impressions through confidence, initiative and professional demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to enhance the sale and suggesting add on items that fit the customer’s needs.
- Building lasting relationships with customers through follow-up communication including phone calls, and emails about special sales or events.
- Completing daily operational tasks including maintaining the sales floor, backroom, cash wrap and visual merchandising to Jack Rogers’ standards.
- Demonstrating knowledge of competitors and applying that knowledge to enhance the selling experience and customer relationships.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures found in the Retail Employee Manual
- Replenishing inventory levels on the floor for daily readiness.
- Fostering an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors.
- 1-3 years of selling experience in a similar brand environment preferred.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry cartons to process product shipment and move storage unit product.
- Work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and busy seasons, and high retail sales days such as the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.