Jack Rogers shoes had an inspired beginning on the isle of Capri in the early 60s. It was the heyday of the international jet set, a swirl of famous faces and names, lounging poolside in colorful caftans, wearing sherbet shades against the Mediterranean backdrop. Chic as it was, one person stood out as the most vibrant of all: Jackie Kennedy. The First Lady, known for her impeccable style, never looked better than when she was off-duty—with her innate charisma, she had a way of making simple pieces look absolutely sublime.
Today Jack Rogers has rebranded and continues to excite our loyal consumers as well as expand into new territories with new customers. As we embark on this new chapter for the brand, we exemplify our “start-up with heritage” culture in this fast-paced environment. This is exemplified in:
HERITAGE: We’re proud of almost 60 years of traditional craftsmanship. We take pride in what we’ve done so far and look forward to what’s coming next. As we build on our heritage, we will continue to prioritize honesty, design, quality, ﬁt and service as keys to our customer-centric approach.
CONNECTION: The world that surrounds us is important. We’re attached to our community, our passions, our kindness and how everything makes us feel. We recognize that we achieve so much more when we work as a team than we do on our own.
PLEASURE: There is endless joy to be gained from accomplishing goals, making innovative choices and forging meaningful, honest connections with colleagues and customers.
SPIRIT: Classic and timeless but innovative, with an eﬀortless elegance and eternal optimism, we embrace new possibilities and adventures at every step. We value achievement and a customer-ﬁrst attitude. We are fearless and open to change, helpful, respectful and always true to our word.
The Operations Assistant will be an integral member of our Finance and Operations team who will ensure Standard Operating Procedures are developed and executed across all business Channels (Corporate, and Omni) of the organization. In addition, inventory management will be a key responsibility to ensure processes are sound to ensure inventory accuracy in our financial, retail and e-commerce systems . Other responsibilities would include the continued assessment and improvement of Company processes and eliminating of all manual intervention. This position’s primary focus is to develop and improve operational efficiency to support the commercial efforts of Jack Rogers’ business.
- Own and manage monthly physical count of inventory for the Retail Stores
- Administer the inflow and outflow of inventory for all locations (Warehouse and Retail Stores)
- Responsible for monitoring the integration between the Distribution Center, ERP system, and Retail and E-Commerce systems as it relates to inventory accuracy.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures and apply improvements.
- Prepare, review, and approve inventory adjustments processed including, but not limited to RTV’s, receipts, transfers and physical adjustments.
- Manage 3rd party inventory as it relates to style set up, UPC generation, accurate records of inventory receipts and return authorizations to vendors.
- Conduct regular cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy at our 3PL and retail stores.
- Ensure proper controls and procedures are incorporated to mitigate fraud orders.
- Create KPI and exceptions reporting.
- Act as a Finance liaison to the Warehouse and Retail Stores
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain or Operations
- 1-2 years of experience in roles directly related to Operations, Retail or Finance
- Strong planning/ organizing and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects and deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Operations, Inventory and Policy and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of Shopify is a plus.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.